It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European: Tinkerman wants a prem return...

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Claudio Ranieri would consider returning to England at some stage in the future.

Claudio Ranieri is not likely to rush back into management but would consider returning to England at some stage in the future, according to a source close to the Italian. The former Chelsea manager was sacked on Friday by Valencia after a disappointing run of results culminated in the UEFA Cup holders being dumped out of the competition on penalties by Steaua Bucharest.

LINK

Sir

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I can't see him getting a job in the prem again. He only did ok because of the money and players Chelsea already had and it looks like he failed at Valencia.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
yer, he failed at valencia, and last season, they where the best team in spain. i cant see a english team wanting him, he needs lots of money on teams, and doesnt win things.

a return to italy i reckon

TRD

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Yep i agree, he is pretty useless to be honest and there is not many teams in england with money to throw around. So i can't see him comming back.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
it makes you wonder how he ever got to be a manager lol... imagine him at a 2nd division team and trying to get them up. they would prob be the daftest team ever

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
he admits defeat at valencia

Claudio Ranieri has admitted he accepts being sacked by Valencia.

The former Chelsea boss was dismissed by the reigning Spanish champions on Friday after an indifferent run of form.

Ranieri accepts full responsibility for is failure to get the best out of Valencia and can understand why he was axed.

link

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   
i read today,

a player called carboni was saying how ranieri was rubbish, when they where trailing in matches ranieri would have his finger on his head pondering what to do.

they appointed a new manger, rafa benitez former assistant i think it is

new topics

top topics

join