It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European: Real - Juventus countdown

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
with the huge came fast approaching, figo has say

Luis Figo admits Real Madrid only have one option ahead of their massive UEFA Champions League tie with Juventus.

With football's most prestigious club competition resuming activity next week, Real's clash with Juventus is likely to be a mouthwatering affair.

Portuguese ace Figo is aware of the threat Juve will pose but, while stressing the need to keep a clean sheet, he acknowledges Real only know one way of playing.

link

[Edited on 2/20/05 by rynaldo82]

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
trezeguet has been ruled out

Juventus will be without David Trezeguet for Tuesday night's game with Real Madrid in the UEFA Champions League.

The prolific Frenchman has only recently returned to training after a serious shoulder injury but has now been ruled out with flu.

Juve coach Fabio Capello had hoped Trezeguet would be able to play some part in midweek but after failing to take part in a training session on Sunday, he has now been ruled out.

link

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
nedved aims to be back

Pavel Nedved is setting his sights on a return from injury in time to face Real Madrid in the UEFA Champions League.

The Czech star suffered a knee injury two weeks ago in a Serie A tie with Brescia, and was lucky that no ligament damage was sustained.

However, the former Ballon d'Or winner returned to training on Tuesday and has Real in his sights, although could even make an appearance against Messina on Saturday.

link

TRD

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Its locked at 1-1 and they are playing extra time...

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
hehe...i aint got this game

who scored for juve to make it 1 - 1 on aggerate?

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
it looks like Real are out, with Zalayeta scoring the winner

TRD

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
David Trezeguet scored in the 75th minute to take it to extra time. And Ronaldo and Tacchinardi were both sent off. Tacchinardi elbowed Ronaldo and got his marching orders and Ronaldo retailiated so he went aswell...

[Edited on 9/3/05 by TRD]

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a moment of madness? luxembergo must be unhappy with ronaldo for retaliating, if they had him still on the park what a differenc it could have made.

where Juve the better team on the night? well...over the two legs

TRD

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
It was quite even to be honest and i wasn't that impressed with either of them..

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
yer, its just with Real, you never know what you are getting, they can be amazing. and they can be rank rotten. just thinking who there is that i can see being able to beat chelsea.

the only team i think could do, is milan

top topics

join