It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European: Pelizzoli England bound?

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Italian goalkeeper Ivan Pelizzoli could be .ing to The Premiership in the summer. The Roma shot-stopper has endured a disappointing season in Serie A and reports in Italy suggest he will be shipped out of the club at the end of the season. Pelizzoli has conceded 26 goals in 14 league appearances this term and his performances have not impressed Roma coach Luigi Delneri. The 24-year-old's fitness has been a bone of contention with Delneri, while several costly mistakes have not helped to press his claims. Delneri has regularly opted to place his faith in youngster Carlo Zotti, heightening the rumours that Pelizzoli will move on in the summer.

Skysports

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
first thing i think of here, is arsenal,

if hes going to be sold, i cant see money being a issue for roma, just getting rid of him will be what they want.

i remember roma wanted buffon, but the chairman said no hes too much, so they signed peillizola from atlanta i think it was.

maybe its a bad season hes having, roma in general are having a bad season but i cant see him being terrible rotten

new topics

join