It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European: Totti in new Roma pledge

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Francesco Totti has reiterated his desire to stay at Roma despite intense speculation over his future. The Giallorossi captain admitted he considered leaving the club last summer, but opted to stay at his boyhood heroes.

"My wish is to stay with Roma," Totti told Gazzetta dello Sport.

"I want to continue alongside these team-mates to prepare for next season and hopefully be in a position to win some silverware."

Totti has set his sights on helping Roma to finish in fourth spot this season and clinch a coveted spot in next season's UEFA Champions League.

Skysports

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
hehe...... good job hes a loyal player, but for him to come out and say this, it will give the fans and the rest of the team hope that they can win things.

capello went there and won things at the start, i cant see why it cant happen again

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   

After Roberto Mancini singled out Francesco Totti as his number one transfer target, the inspirational player has responded by declaring that his future remains with Roma.

However the Giallorossi captain did admit that he was honoured to be the recipient of such praise from the Internazionale hierarchy.

Totti's future has been the subject of much speculation this season, although he recently indicated that he intended to stay in Rome for the foreseeable future.

link

join