It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European: Robinho deal in doubt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Santos president Marcelo Teixeira has dismissed Real Madrid's claims that they have sealed a deal for Robinho.

The Brazilian seems certain to end up at El Santiago Bernabeu in the future, but the South American side say no deal has been completed, and will not be until the summer.

Real's director of football Arrigo Sacchi had claimed that the Spanish giants had sealed the move to sign Robinho.

skysports.planetfootball.com...

TRD

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Heh well see where he ends up, i wouldn't bank on him going to Real...

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
well, with the new manager at real, the brazilian luxembergo, i think it could strenghten the case for robinho to move to them..

its just, do real really need him in the team?

TRD

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
At his age it might not be a great move, as you say would he get a game regular? Unless Real let a few go up front then it might not happen. maybe thats why Real are waiting and they might be outing some in the summer...

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Real Madrid are reported to be closing in on the signature of Brazilian international Robinho.

The skilful attacker has been a long-term target for Madrid with the Spanish giants having held talks for Santos for some time.

The Brazilian wonder-kid is regarded as one of the best young talents in world football and he showed his undoubted potential in scoring for Brazil in Thursday's 3-0 win over Greece in the Confederations Cup.

skysports.planetfootball.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Wouldnt suprise me if he went there, Reals ambitions this season dont change much, attack, attack, attack. Will they ever learn and sign some defenders lol

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Madrid would be the obvious choice, his old manager is there, so is Carlos and Ronaldo, the climate is good, the language would be easy to pick up and I think that they are looking at a three man attack with Robinho playing outside right.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
hes not really adapted to life at Real has he since he signed. With Raul out though he might get a chance but Ronaldo looks like hes the main man upfront

Robinho will be desperate to start playing more often though, especially with the World Cup starting in the summer

Will he still be at Real come after teh Summer?

new topics

top topics

join