It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European: Can Real catch Barcelona

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   
after reading that real madrid are only 4 points behind there rivals, i was thinking if real could catch them to claim the la liga.

real have started playing better and the new manager has defintly had a impact.

its worth rememebering barca have a game in hand 2nite.

what do you think, can real claim the top?

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
i think if i remember correctly, since the new real manager came in, hes won 6 in a row.

and barcelona have lost 2 matches recently in the league, and after there game in hand, remain only 4 points clear

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
i think its over in spain now, barca look to have it sealed

here is guti admitting defeat

Real Madrid ace Guti has ruled out the club's chances of winning La Liga following their latest defeat at Getafe.

The defeat leaves Real a massive 11 points behind arch-rivals Barcelona in the race for the title and Guti believes they have blown their chances.

Guti also blasted his team-mates for failing to perform on a consistent basis.

skysports.planetfootball.com...

TRD

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Madrid got beat by a minnow side, how embaressing. They was meant to be the best side in europe and this year they are walking away with nothing. They need a shake-up for sure and they are talking about trying to lure Benitez away from Liverpool...

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
i havent heard that story, and i cant see benitez going, if that happened bye bye gerrard and to many other players i reckon.

the manger ar real is supposed to have said you are all playing for your career here now.

its just, is it the managers fault, or is the chairman picking the team?

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
one word, no!

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dilly
one word, no!

sorry....did you read this as....can arsenal catch chelsea
only joking

the only players really safe there are zidane, beckam cos of the merchandise, roberto carlos i think. and raul.

figo is passed it, he stil good but he aint the same as he was a few years back, and it applies to a few of the players

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   

oi! lol i know we cant catch chelsea

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Bolton Wanderers defender Fernando Hierro has spoken about the crisis at Real Madrid.

Los Merengues went crashing out of the UEFA Champions League after an extra time defeat to Juventus and lost to Getafe at the weekend, a reverse that looks to have waved the white flag in the race for the Spanish title.

Hierro, however, has offered his backing to Los Galacticos and criticised the officials at his former club for axeing Vicente del Bosque.

skysports.planetfootball.com...

new topics

top topics

join