It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European: Beckham - am playing at my best

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   

David Beckham has admitted that he is playing his best football in years and says new Real Madrid coach Wanderley Luxemburgo deserves great credit for reviving the club's fortunes.

England captain Beckham has been in sparkling form this year, with his efforts far above the lacklustre displays he produced in the early part of the campaign.

Beckham netted a trademark free kick as Real beat Numancia on Sunday and the former Manchester United man claims he is comfortable with the way he is performing at present.

sky sports link

TRD

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Looks like he has finally settled in. I did think he was a bit washed up but he seems to have turned it around. It will be interesting to see how he plays for England in his next game.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
It had a bit in the papers about him and he does seem to have gotten his act together. Took him a while though to find a bit of form. I wonder if that affair and everything thats happened to him recently is finally behind him..

[Edited on 2/4/2005 by Speedfreak]

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
he scored a free kick the other night too, and that does sound like beckham.

the new coach has came in and stamped authoirty. supposviely bechkham was to appear in a film. and wanderly cancelled it. and its been said that all the players are doing extra training.

new topics

top topics

join