It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European: Real pair to leave

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Real Madrid have confirmed that Premiership targets Albert Celades and Cesar will be leaving the club at the end of the season.

Both players will be out of contract in the summer, and Real insist neither will now be handed a new deal.

The duo held talks with the Primera titans about their contractual situations after the transfer deadline passed with neither having left the Santiago Bernabeu.

link

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
i think its tough for both these players. they are good but not quite at the high standard of the rest of the team.

cesar being linked to liverpool earlier on this season will be sure to attract interest. but in all fairness, theres not much keepers who would get a game a. of casilas.

celades i aint as sure about, i think he spent a season at loan at bordeaux, and has always struggled to get a game at real.

i cant see his situation improving

TRD

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Hrmm yeah bit harsh for them but i guess they will finds clubs quite easily...

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
lets just hope they can find a club quicker than your signature guy does that machine

TRD

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Hey theres nothing wrong with Borat, he is just getting down and being funky!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Espanyol are reported to have targeted Real Madrid midfielder Albert Celades, who will become a free agent at the end of the season.

Espanyol boss Miguel Angel Lotina has announced he wants to bring in four new faces for next season to see the club capitalise on their good form of this term.

The Catalans want to try and finalise any deals as early as possible to allow their new recruits to join a. of pre-season next summer.

skysports.planetfootball.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Real Betis are the latest team to be linked with a move for Real Madrid's Albert Celades.

Celades is out of contract in the summer, and has already been linked with Espanyol and Premiership side Middlesbrough.

The midfielder is one of the few players to play for both Barcelona and bitter rivals Real, but the Madrid side have not agreed a new deal for the player.

skysports.planetfootball.com...

new topics

top topics

join