It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My recent sightings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Usually I am skeptic when it comes to UFOs. I dont like to think that they come here. I think that aliens exist but have they come here?

Well, a few nights ago i was outside at night time. I saw two lights moving in circular motion acting like they were chasing each other. They were going in fast too

Tonight, I leave Wal-Mart and I see this bright object in the sky. At first I think its an airplane but as im driving home i notice its still in the sky. I then start to think its the planet venus, but it was dark and it should of gone down by now. So 14 miles later i get home and it is still there in the western sky. Im now thinking it was a satellite. But why is it still there, usually they only are visible for a couple of minutes, this has to have been atleast 20...

I decide to get out my 6 inch telescope. As im setting it up I see two more identical ligts in the southern sky. Big and bright.

With all 3 they were in a formation of a triangle.

I point my scope towards to one in the western sky and look to my left and surprisingly one of those two have disappeared.

Under the scope at 25x i can see nothing but a bright light. So, i try it under 175x and again all i see is bright light, but a little brighter and bigger.

Thoughts?

I need a camera

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Hm..common. I have had one of these myself actually.

I had stepped outside one night a couple months ago..(September) I think. Well anyways, I bring out my telescope, just because I enjoy looking at the stars, and start to drink my coffee. Anyways, I spot a weird light, sort of bluish/orangish and it is just hovering. It moved about 2 times, but that is it. I saw this for about 10 minutes, and then I went inside and it was gone when I came back out. It is still unexplained, but thanks for sharing your story!

Dunno what it could be, but definately strange!

-wD

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 10:58 PM
link   
all three of them were whitish color.. .No noise or anything. I also thought it could be a helicopter but i figured i could see some detail if it were a helicopter but all i saw was a bright sphere with a glare.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 04:17 AM
link   
hmm in july around around the 4th i was laying in my back yard with my girlfriend and i notiched some faint white movement with a pulsating strobe going 2 times i said wow what a quick plane they must be doing patrols or something over chicago but he was really high and no noise then my dad came out and i told him to look up next thing we know there are 4 ufo chasing eachother in a circle but each had a different strobe frequency one blinked 3times the other 4 and so on strange anyone have something like this

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Your sighting sounds similar to one that I had some time ago, with notable differences. Firstly, all three of the lights I saw were in a relativley close proximity, and were very still. Secondly, they were a bright red color. They were in a triangle formation, though, which is what reminded me of it, but other than that...I don't know. Just figured I'd chime in with my sighting.

top topics

join