It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European: Vieri

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Beloveds English friends, are a tifoso of the Ternana and I would want to advise a great campione:Max Vieri to you. E' an exceptional player above all in the release, the control of ball, the fulmineo goals when time. E' un'occasione that you do not have yourselves to be left to scappare. If you come to see it to Cerni you know that term MUUUNGUU means strong, STRUPPIUUU it means much skillful one, LEVELUUUU, it means: "lo we still want in field ours beniamino".

TRD

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Is Max, Christian Vieri's brother?

From what i know about him, he is a bit of a late bloomer and is only just starting to come good.

Doesn't he play for Australia or something?

Oh...Welcome to Sportz...

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Yes, Max is Christian's brother. He's very strong and if he didn't realize a lot of goals last year is only because he played in a awful team like Naples. He is a central forward, very strong in airy playing.
He's also generous and plays for the team when the opponents have the ball.
I hope you will appreciate his sense of goal and his humble way of playin'.
Our song for him is "MUNGU; STRUPPIU; LEVALU" to sing all together at lod voice.
Best regards,
an italian supporter

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 01:59 AM
link   
hey parklife

welcome to sportz tawk, hope you are enjoying looking around the place. and is that your team inter milan? or napoli?

i think christian veiri could have played for australia too to be honest? and he has had good career. is he a younger brother? maybe we will see him move to a bigger team and make a bigger name for himself. his brother has been struggling a bit at inter milan with martins and adriano getting above him in the pecking order

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Hi,
I'm a supporter of Ternana (B division) and for this reason I know Max Vieri very well.
Yes, he plays in the Australian National football team.
I think that him could be a great player for the english league cause has some qualities just right for that kind of championship. He's very strong and able with his head so I think that could play very well in England.
Christian is at the moment a little bit closed by Adriano and Martins but two matches ago he scored a very important goal against Juventus that helped Inter to stop the rush of Juve in the italian serie a. For me is one of the best italian player always even if often he's injured (problems of age...).
bye

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I like very much Max Vieri.
i say "thank u" to my president ( Fioretti, called "littleflower" ), because i think max vieri is one of the best redgreen players starting since 1980.
We're a little team but we have a great team management. We're sure to become a wonderful reality of the italian football but i don't know how this will'be possibile if we'll send one of our forward's columns.
I get very angry.........

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Excused for my English but my witnesses come translate from altavista-babelfish and often and translations are pessime Max Vieri are truly a great champion, but I believe that you cannot make less of its great estimator, Mr.Mascella. Thanks to he we have bought many other young champions like Bono, Gona, Russian, Factors, Zanotti, Biava, Mancino, Peluso, Volpe.I hope that you carry also to you good players therefore. Its specialty is then to acquire the co-ownership to the envelopes. You will see that you will be many contents of he.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 07:46 AM
link   
i hope we'll have a "trade" agreement. the offer i think woulb be about Vieri, Mr Mascella ( wonderful football trading man ) and Russo. He's not phisicaly very nice, but he has a big running-progression and a wonderful ball-control.
I know they will be sold, because they command to become very famous.
it's hard to me say this but it's the reality.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   
hi folks! we're glad to know that our favourite player, Max Vieri, is in the eyes of british teams..

He's very strong with a powerful velocity in tourning around the defenders before shooting on goal.. !

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
do you happen to know what british teams are keeping a eye on him?

am guessing you all follow italian football, do you think he has the potential to get as good as his brother christian? and how are Ternana doing in Seria B?

TRD

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Benvenuto ai nostri amici italiani!

Posso chiedere come avete trovato questo luogo?

Well looks like Max Vieri is a big star in Italy.

How comes we havn't heard too much about him in England?

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD

i never knew you had an italian dictionary TRD

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Vieri is good player
ADESHINA super player

5.000.000,00 euro e sono vostri

[Edited on 12/9/04 by DjLorenzo]

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TRD

Well looks like Max Vieri is a big star in Italy.

How comes we havn't heard too much about him in England?

easy to explain.
Vieri is a good player with importants future perspectives. But he is not very famouse 'cause he has always been dimmed by his brother Christian, more famous.
this is the principal raison for which the popularity of max vieri is not very diffused. He Max has played only one year in the A italian league. he has always played in B league's team instead.
Italian football is very corrupt. A player who wants to play in the A league becoming famous must have two properties:
1) having "good friends"
2) #ing show women.
The talent is not all

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DjLorenzo
Vieri is good player
ADESHINA super player

5.000.000,00 euro e sono vostri

[Edited on 12/9/04 by DjLorenzo]

hey DjLorenzo, welcome to sportz tawk

another fan of max vieri i see, could you tell us more about adeshina? is he playing for a Seria B team?

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Adeshina is super player

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
is he another striker? i aint 100% sure but did he ever play for inter milan, maybe in the reserves or something like that and then move on?

TRD

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
So let me get this straight...

Max Vieri is a fantasic player and us who live in England, home of the greatest football league The Premiership, have never heard of him.

So if he is that great why does he not leave Ternana?

What English club would or is interested in him?

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Roumors in Italy say that Max Vieri propbably will play in yuor team starting from January.
That's why we are here to tell about him and to know if you know something about this thing.
That's all

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
what team is he being linked with Parklife? or is it just a premiership team?

new topics

top topics

join