It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European: Mido wants Premier League switch

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Roma striker Mido is unhappy in Italy wants a transfer to the Barclays Premiership, according to his representatives.

The 21-year-old Egyptian - real name Ahmed Hossam - has played sparingly in Serie A with Roma coach Luigi Del Neri relegating him to fourth in the pecking order.

Mido had been linked with Southampton, Manchester City, Newcastle and Fulham prior to his switch from Marseille to the Stadio Olimpico this summer, and his agent Christophe Henrotay believes his client favours a move to the English top flight.

Sportinglife

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
he seems to be on the move quite alot of recent seasons. at roma there is totti, cassano and montella. i dont think he is better than any of them.

although. he might want to try prove himself and make his way into the team.

he played for ajax am sure. and was good. he egyption so maybe its a marketing move roma did. buy him and maybe there name will become popular in egypt

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   
his agent defends him

Agent Mino Raiola has defended his charge Mido after his disappointing start to life in Italian football.

Mido, whose full name is Hossam Ahmed Mido, joined Roma from Marseille in the summer, but after an early injury has been used primarily as a winger and has yet to win over his critics

link

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Mido isn t a serious player ,he is very young.

He did lot of # at Marseille like miss the train and said he was ill but people saw him the days before in discotheque...
He have a very bad temper ,that bad coz he is skillz.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
hehe. sounds like a flyman to me lol.

but breaking into the roma team, i cant see it happening. was it a loan deal he was in france? at marsielle?

he is young like you said, what is he? 21 or 22 i think, and he can mature and kurb his wild ways lol.

am starting to sound like a wise man haha

top topics

join