It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European: Valencia enter Edu race

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Reports in Spain claim that Valencia have joined Barcelona in the hunt for Arsenal midfielder Edu.

The Brazilian star's future at Highbury is the subject of intense speculation as he has refused to sign a new deal with The Gunners.

His current contract expires at the end of the season leading some of Europe's top clubs to assess his situation.

Barcelona, along with Manchester United, have long been mooted as admirers and have been tipped to move for him when the transfer window reopens as they look to bring in a defensive midfielder to ease their injury problems.

However, it appears that Valencia are willing to battle their Primera rivals for the South American.

Skysports

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 08:43 AM
link   
i think he would be good in the spannish league. with barca. am not sure how he would be playing. chances are going to be hard to come buy and with valencia, the talk of ranieri leaving, does the chairman want him or the manager? if it the manager, i dunno if it would happen with the uncertaintly over his job

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 08:00 AM
link   
He will be at Man U next season, go on the Reds!!

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
i cant see that move happening, arsenal man utd. i think there too much friction between the two clubs

new topics

top topics

join