It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European: Woodgate out for awhile

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Jonathan Woodgate does not require surgery on his thigh but is expected to be out for another 10 weeks and is now unlikely to make his Real Madrid debut before Spain's winter break.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
lol...again! this hasnt worked out well for him, or real, although am sure his girlfriend kate lawyer? is happy to fly to the spanish beaches all the time lol i wonder how he passed his fitness test to sign for them

TRD

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Yeah i bet they are well pissed that he is injured. Was he like it before he signed?

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
am not too sure if he was injured before they bought him, its like. he has a history of injuries etc,

so you would think a strict medical test would be done and he passed some kind of medical, or was it a rushed deal and wanst checked out properly

TRD

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
If i remember rightly it was rushed as it sudenly appeared in the papers he had gone and there wasn't much else about it before he went.

Thats the problem with players today, the clubs do need to be very strict on the medicals. As they do pick up alot of minor injuries that could get worse...

new topics

top topics

join