It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEED TO KNOW

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 09:08 PM
link   
ABOUT THE SCHOLAR STATUS, USE IT OR LOSE IT!

If those of you reading this are interested in participating in the on-going ATS Research Forum, be sure to read everything, (if not skip).
Not just what I have posted here, "everything" (project related), must be read.
If you do not like to read, participation may not be for you. As reading and more reading, and yet m o r e reading will consume nearly all of your time. Even if for a few hours a day, it is important not to skim, over anything, read it all sometimes more than once. I cannot stress this factor enough, how important it is to be thorough.

Members should not volunteer unless they are able to dedicate the time required for such a task. If not able to post a finding or are going to be busy, please inform your team leader.

I will quote William here:

Originally posted by William
The intent is to create a collaborative area where dedicated research teams...

Notice the key words, "collaborative", "dedicated", "teams", meaning working together, dedication, a desire to obligate personal time to a group of people with simular interests/goals, a team.
This is a service composed of "volunteers", meaning you don't have to do this. One must want to.

Thank you for your time, if there are any questions please feel free to direct them to me via u2u.

!UPDATE!

For the purpose of making project submission easier, the following format should be used for proposed projects.

GOAL/S:
Text describing over all goal/s of project.

PURPOSE:
Reason/s and intention/s of project.

MEMBERS:
Those selected by team leader (TL), for approval by forum staff.

[Note- Above is minimum requirement for submissions to be considered.]

[edit on 24-9-2004 by ADVISOR]

[edit on 9-3-2005 by ADVISOR]

[edit on 15-5-2006 by ADVISOR]

join