It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European: Mr nice guy Ranieri

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 07:29 AM
link   
i read this little story in the paper,

with valencia sitting top of the league one of there players sissoko i think he was called, said to the club he had a interntaional match, like the africans get alot of games when club are playing, so he disapeared for a week and it turned out he wasnt playing for his country, he was in paris with his girlfriend lol and when ranieri was asked about it, he said its ok really, hes still young

imagine if it was ferguson or any other really strict manager lol

TRD

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Man any other manager would have dragged them over the coals for that. I remember at West Ham when we had Florin Radiciou, he went missing before the game and missed it. He went shopping up the west end in selfridges...

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 04:57 AM
link   
haha, was it just a short while before the game started? your a brave man for mentioning Florin Radiciou after how good he was

TRD

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Yeah, if i remember correctly he was to make his own way and never arrived at the ground.

Thing was he wasn't that bad a player before he came to West Ham but he thought he was in for a free ride. We paid about 2.2 million for him but i'm glad the club had some sort of deal that if he didn't perform in an alloted time we didn't have to pay...

top topics

join