It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European: Hatem Trabelsi misses contact talks with Ajax

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Hatem Trabelsi remains in limbo after failing to show up for talks intended to revive his Ajax career.

Trabelsi is currently in dispute with the Amsterdam club over a contract wrangle and has failed to show up for training since the start of the season.

Ajax organised a discussion between both parties in order to try and resolve the situation but Trabelsi informed the club shortly before the talks were due to start that he would not be attending.

It is the second time the Tunisian defender has backed out of talks with club officials.

link

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 06:49 AM
link   
it looks like he doesnt want to commit really, maybe he is hoping the team the next trasnfer window opens Wenger will go out and buy him

TRD

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I hate it when players try to get a hold over a club to do with contracts/money.....If he try's to sign for another club then they must think...Hey is he going to do it to us?

TRD

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Ajax are confident that Tunisian defender Hatem Trabelsi will return to training in the next month.

Trabelsi has stayed away from Amsterdam since the end of last season because of a contract dispute and is still thought to be keen on quitting the ArenA.

But the full-back, who interested Arsenal and Juventus before the transfer window closed at the end of August, is close to ending his stance and Ajax believe he will be back at the club shortly.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
i dont think juventus would be that interested now, they have alredy bought the main players they wanted, and perhaps arsenal are doing good, and the players they got are doing the job, he feels no one will want him,

still, he aint commited. i still think he biding his time incase the gunners come calling

TRD

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
They should have just got rid of him althogether, who's to say he is going to put everything into it when he plays as he doesn't want to be their...

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
yer, your right, as long as theres doubt his heart isnt exactly there for it. although i guess its losing a player for nothing, not ideal in 2days market

top topics

join