It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coca-Cola Divisions: Wallwork to get new deal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Ronnie Wallwork has been offered a new contract, with West Brom manager Bryan Robson hopeful The Baggies' player of the year will pledge his future to the club.

The Baggies secured their Premiership status on the final day of the campaign and Robson has wasted little time in shaping his squad for next term.

Robson has been hugely impressed with Wallwork's contribution in the second half of the season and believes the midfielder can be a key player for The Baggies and is looking to thrash out a new deal in the near future.

skysports.planetfootball.com...

[Edited on 5/20/05 by rynaldo82]

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
i thought he was half decent at man utd, i guess he couldnt get a game there but it werent about him not being good enough

and now, he is a succes it WBA, hes done well and i think Robson did well to bring him in if it was Robson who bought him lol

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   
he has rejected what has been offered

Ronnie Wallwork has rejected West Bromwich Albion's offer of a new two-year contract.

The midfielder has been rewarded with the new terms after playing a key role in the club's Premiership survival.

After struggling to establish himself under former manager Gary Megson, Wallwork became a cornerstone of the team following Bryan Robson's appointment.

skysports.planetfootball.com...

[Edited on 5/22/05 by rynaldo82]

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   
He p&ss*d about at Man Utd that's one of the reasons they let him go.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
whats he doing here? trying to get more money out of them?

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Yeah, better terms and loger contract I think.

posted on May, 28 2005 @ 06:44 AM
link   
it sounds like that was why he rejected it, but hes penned one now

Ronnie Wallwork has committed his future to West Bromwich Albion by signing a new two-year contract.

The midfielder has been in discussions with The Baggies since the club secured their place in The Premiership for next season.

The 27-year-old rejected the initial deal on offer at The Hawthorns, which his agent claimed would have made him one of the poorest paid players in The Premiership.

link

new topics

top topics

join