It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coca-Cola Divisions: Ormerod unsure of future, recalled

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Brett Ormerod is unsure where he will be playing his football next season, but is considering a permanent move away from Southampton.

Ormerod is on loan at Wigan until the end of the season, and scored both goals in their 2-0 win over Leicester on Saturday.

The 28-year-old is loving his time with The Latics, and would consider a permanent stay at The JJB Stadium.

link

*edit* - lol. i made a silly mess of the subject lol

[Edited on 4/18/05 by rynaldo82]

[Edited on 4/26/05 by rynaldo82]

posted on Apr, 19 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I thought that they was going to sign him? Must still be in the early stages. The way things could go is that if he did leave he will be back in the prem and Wigan could be swopping places with Southampton...

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
haha... didnt he come from blackpool to the saints? and when he first arrived he was scoring goals?

i aint sure whats happened to him, did he get found out in the prem?

if he keeps up his good form at wigan though, i think they will move for him to keep him there full time

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Yeah, especially if they do get promotion. He is an ok player, sometimes things just go a bit stale at a club and a move could be just what he needs. I think he can hold his own in the Prem...

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
has he been out all season on loan? am just wondering if the manager change has affected him?

i think at worst, if he does leave the saints, there will be top teams in the champinoship division wantinh him

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
If he leaves and its to Wigan, he could be playing Premiership football again next season lol!

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
if wigan do go up, do you think the same problem could happen again as it did at southampthon, he does well for a while and then... bang.. his name is out the picture?

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
what does this mean to his future?

Southampton have recalled striker Brett Ormerod from his loan spell with Championship high-flyers Wigan Athletic.

The Saints have used the 24-hour recall clause in the former Blackpool hit-man's loan deal to bring the 28-year-old back to St Mary's, as the club try and stave off relegation from The Premiership.

Ormerod's return is likely to be precautionary after scans confirmed that fellow Southampton marksman Peter Crouch suffered a bruised hamstring in the warm-up before Sunday's humitiating 4-1 defeat to South Coast rivals Portsmouth.

skysports.planetfootball.com...

[Edited on 4/26/05 by rynaldo82]

top topics

join