It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coca-Cola Divisions: AJ thnaks team mates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Crystal Palace star Andy Johnson has dedicated his nomination for PFA Footballer of the Year to his team-mates.

The talented striker has been a ray of light in a difficult season for Palace as they attempt to remain in The Premiership.

The former Birmingham man has scored 18 times in the league and won an England cap this season, and is amongst the candidates for the PFA player award.

link

posted on Apr, 19 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I bet Bormingham are kicking themselves now for letting him go. He has been great in an mediocre side. I wonder how long he will stay and how he would do in a much better side. Newcastle are on the hunt for a striker, he would do a good job for them if he became available.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
that is something to think about,

lets say he was at man utd would he been scoring easy 30 a season? i think where he is, all the goals are going to come through him and credit to him for putting so many away, at man utd though he wouldnt be top dog and the chances would be shared with the other strikers.

its good too see him saying thnaks to his team mates, there sure is a good spirit at that club

join