It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coca-Cola Divisions: Bentley: I won't hang around

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Arsenal midfielder David Bentley admits that he is not willing to wait for his chance to appear in Arsene Wenger's first team. The talented England Under-21 international has proved his Premiership credentials this term at Norwich and is determined not to be playing reserve team football next year. Whilst other fledgling talents are willing to wait for an opportunity to impress, Bentley concedes he would be willing to quit Highbury in a bid to play regularly.

LINK

Sir

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Will he want to stay at Norwich though? He looks a really decent player and if he does want to leave Arsenal i think alot of clubs will come calling..

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
i think hes a promising youngster, but i think thats been said about him for a few years now.

if norwich stay up, i would think they would want to keep hold of him.

at arsenal though, if pennant cant get a game, i cant see bentlely getting a game. if he leaves, am sure there will be teams intrested, the bottom half of the table teams

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I think maybe a bit more that the bottom teams in the Prem will be interested. He has played great at Norwich and will only get better, look at Lampard when he was at West Ham. He looked ok to start, got better, then he went right off the boil. It was a big surprise that he went for 11million, which was a big fee at the time. But look whats happened to him playing in a much better side. Same could go for Bently if he is given the chance.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Norwich manager Nigel Worthington wants to bring Arsenal midfielder David Bentley back for another loan spell on their return to the Championship.

The 20-year-old made 28 appearances during an injury-hit season-long loan spell at Carrow Road last season.

"If there was an opportunity to bring him back here for another year then I'd love to do it," said Worthington.

source

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I ca see him ending up somewhere like West Ham, it wouold be a good coup if they pulled him off and woudl provide width

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 06:20 AM
link   
yer. i think it would be good move, he does have talent and he deserves to be playing more regular. I know on here its been said West Ham could do with such a player who can score from Midfield. i think this guy is an attacking midfielder type

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 04:11 AM
link   
He is a sh*tb*g, I wouldn't want him at the club.

I think he will leave Arsenal soon and go to another Prem club, will do well if he can get regular football.

top topics

join