It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coca-Cola Divisions: i soooo want palace to stay up...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
To prove that work ethic can keep you in the premiership. Iain Dowie has got this team working hard, they on paper have the least quality but have the most spirit, and i love their kit lol

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
yer, they do work really hard. i think AJ is far too good to go down and play in the 1st divison too. the same with there Keeper.

Dowie has really proved he is a good manager, it would be nice for them to stay up. i think he would get a few intresting players to sign

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
and wayne routledge, he looks a decent, tidy player as well.

If palace go down, do you also think dowie would leave?

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
yer. i forgot about routledge, hes been linekd with clubs aswell

i think Dowie would stay if they went down, he is buidling a team there and it can be down.

look at bolton, they are 6th and could get into Europe for a first time

TRD

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I would like Palace to stay up aswell, and the way West Brom are playing they could do it aswell. Blackburn, Southampton and Pompey could well get sucked into the bottom positions especially Pompey. Norwich look certs to go down and i think Pompey are in real danger of getting relegated aswell.

Palace seem to have that fighting spirit to stay up and the same goes for West Brom, who i think has been the unluckiest team so far this season in the prem.

Sir

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I would like to see them stay up, they have battled hard on a limited budget. Dowie seems to get them going for the games, sometimes its just the lack of decent players in the side that is their downfall. But when they are on song they are a handfull.

Sir

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 06:35 AM
link   
They have a chance, but its going to be tough. If they do go down i can't see AJ staying. There is talks that Liverpool are very interested.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 06:42 AM
link   
hey. its looking like they can stay up.

WBA dropped down into 3rd bottom, with palace jumping over them. and i fancy Palace more than WBA at the moment.

if they do stay up though, what happens next year, stay in the top flight for another relagation battle or do they make progress and go up a few places? will they get money to add to the team?

i can see palace going the same way bolton have though, with the loan deals and stuff

top topics

join