It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coca-Cola Divisions: Huckerby - stop hacking me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Darren Huckerby admits that he is growing tired of being the most fouled player in The Premiership.

The pacey Norwich forward has had more fouls committed against him than any other player but concedes he is growing used to the attention of aggressive defenders.

Although he has struggled to find the goal on a regular basis, Huckerby has impressed with his industrious displays and aims to do as much as he can to help Norwich beat the drop.

skysports.planetfootball.com...

TRD

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Huckerby has always been a decent player and i'm surprised he has stayed at Norwich. With his pace i'm not surprised he is fouled alot, its the only way to stop him...

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
remember when he signed for leeds i think it was years ago, he was at coventry and he would score crakcers against man utd.

his pace made him the player he is today, without it, he would be in affective.

but lol...its hard to tackle fast players as its soo easy to mistime it

TRD

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Yep he score some beautys against Man United, if i remember rightly he took on 4 or 5 players, got into the box and scored a great goal, it won the goal of the month....

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
Yep he score some beautys against Man United, if i remember rightly he took on 4 or 5 players, got into the box and scored a great goal, it won the goal of the month....

yip. i remember that 1.

i thought when man city where in the 1st division, he looked really good and played some great games against premership opposition in the cup..

he was a newcaslte reject too from his early days

top topics

join