It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coca-Cola Divisions: Pennant keen to repay faith

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Birmingham City's loan star Jermaine Pennant has told manager Steve Bruce he is keen to repay the club's faith in him.

The Midlands outfit have brought the Arsenal winger to the club, despite the 21-year-old facing a jail term for drink-driving.

Pennant made an immediate impact on his debut after setting up Walter Pandiani's opener against Southampton.

link

TRD

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Jermaine Pennant wants to join Birmingham City permanently in the summer. Pennant is currently on loan from Premiership champions Arsenal, with his stint at St Andrews ending in the summer. With his current contract at Highbury also expiring at the end of the season, Pennant is hopeful he can sign permanently for Blues.

Steve Bruce took a gamble on Pennant as the 21-year-old is facing a jail sentence after pleading guilty to a string of driving offences - which occurred while he was already disqualified from driving.

Skysports

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I guess everyone needs a second chance, i hope he gets his act together. He is quite a decent player but has yet to show what he can really do.

Sir

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I watched it yesterday and he played really well. He played with determination and had a pretty good game, just like he had something to prove.. Lets see how he does over the next few games..

new topics

top topics

join