It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coca-Cola Divisions: Di Canio in shock link

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
woah! imagine if this had happened

Speculation linking Paolo Di Canio with a shock return to England before the end of the transfer window has been flatly denied by his agent Moreno Roggi.

Wild rumours had tentatively linked the Lazio striker with a reunion with his former manager at West Ham, Harry Redknapp.

Redknapp is bidding to lift Southampton away from the drop zone in The Premiership and, as ever, was busy wheeling and dealing until the window slammed shut on Monday night.

skysports.planetfootball.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
That would have been a shock move if he had managed to pull it off. DiCanio has been a great player in the prem..

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
i would have liked to see it, just imagine if it had happend and li tessier was still about. what a pairing that would be.

i think he wont come back the the UK though, am not sure how he is doing at lazio, but i think he enjoys it there

Sir

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   
He's happy where he is back home and i think it was wishful thinking in trying to get him back in the prem..

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
yip. it sounds the only reason he was linked there is because harry is there, nothing more to it.

new topics

join