It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone read this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2002 @ 07:49 AM
link   
After reading the bullets to the ad. I realized I've heard some of these points but I am sure I haven't read the book. Has anyone? Any good?

www.newsmaxstore.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2002 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I don't know. Factions within OUR Country are sure to be complicit, just how high up is the only thing left to find out.
Being a culture as old as they are, I am sure their espionage is text for the rest of the world.

posted on Nov, 14 2002 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I'll assume you've read your Clancy.

Yet another example?

The prophesies of St Tom?

posted on Nov, 14 2002 @ 02:17 PM
link   
St. Tom! LOL, yes, I am familiar with St. Tom.

I have read about China's espionage capabilities, and yes, they are quite amazing. I fear our tendancy to think of them as backward rice farmers places us at a great disadvantage.

posted on Nov, 14 2002 @ 08:21 PM
link   
you're right, BT - see 'china-gate' and your boy Slick Willy.

[Edited on 15-11-2002 by Bob88]

posted on Nov, 14 2002 @ 08:26 PM
link   
after not posting for quit a while i'm sure i wasn't missed but hi to every1 bob88 and nyeff etc..
i have been sayin it always china and the eu are the biggest problems

posted on Nov, 14 2002 @ 08:28 PM
link   
A most interesting read, Thomas - quite old now and largely a piece of "think tank" propaganda for internal consumption; but very enlightening on Chinese "official" thinking.
It was, and - as far as I know - still is, available for free in .pdf at www.terrorism.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2002 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Well, that sounds like a thumbs up, so I'll pick it up.

posted on Nov, 15 2002 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Hey bob, where ya been? Do you mean that Clinton ChinaGate Right Wing deflection of guilt?
You know, the one where the plans for that particular nuke war head were stolen while Reagan was president and tested while Bush was president, that one?

Or do you mean Uncle Prescott Bush jr. doing mucho big business with the Chinese gov. while they held our spy plane & crew recently?

You think YOU call Clancey St.Tom....I travel and do a good share of my business in Arlington, VA and those guys down yonder would put him in office if they could!
The 3000 yr old art of Chinese Espionage has one thing in common with terrorist that make them both hard to fight: self preservation does not enter into consideration.

new topics

top topics

join