It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coca-Cola Divisions: Baggies trial Diomede

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
West Bromwich Albion have taken former Liverpool flop Bernard Diomede on trial for a week. The 30-year-old went to Anfield for 3 million from Auxerre in July 2000, although was restricted to just one league start during his time under Gerard Houllier.

Diomede made three appearances as France won the World Cup in 1998, however his career in England never took off and now Baggies boss Bryan Robson is willing to give the winger a chance.

Skysports

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
hmmm. i was wondering where he disapeared too. do you think he'll make it there? i think hes on the left and is as lazy as ibramhim ba lol on the right haha

at least its a trial and not a contract. its precuation lol

Sir

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
He failed to make the grade in the Prem and i can't see whats so different now, big mistake if they sign him.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
yip. i agree.

if anything, being out the picture for a year or so. he wont be as sharp and will prob be a worse player hehe

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   
They dont need him he is crap, they will be better looking elsewhere..

TRD

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Bernard Diomede has agreed to sign for French outfit Creteil after being on trial at West Brom. The 31-year-old former Liverpool winger was hoping to make a return to The Premiership with Bryan Robson's strugglers.

Diomede spent a week training with The Baggies, but has not hung around to wait and see if he will be offered a contract at The Hawthorns. The former Ajaccio man has agreed to sign a two-and-a-half-year deal with second division outfit Creteil.

Skysports

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
well. this team must have acted fast. wonder if wba really wanted him? but dont worry WBA fans. its safe to come out. diomede aint kicking the ball about in the local carpark

top topics

join