It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Dont have to be a christian to be a mason

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I have a mason Bible/book or rules for the orginization and yes they do have the new testament in it but it says it is an orginization for all who believe in one Jehova God which includes Jews

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Wrong section bud ........................

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 07:08 PM
link   
apparently it did not go on the reply of another artivce that was posted in this section about the star of david on the dollar bill....

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 08:37 AM
link   
No. you dont have to be a christian to be a mason.. you could be jewish, hindu, muslim, budhist need I go on.

The masonic bible as you point out is normally the King James version of the bible with parts highlighted concerning freemasonary and where the basis for the rituals come from. It is not an official book of Freemasonary.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Nope you dont have to be a Christian, just belief in a supreme being.

S&F

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 04:00 PM
link   
they have been saying that on the official web sites for years. you just can't be atheist

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I shuould become a mason.
Are thier masons in Canada?
Do they accept Turbans?
Should I bring some fruit cake?
Deep

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I shuould become a mason.
Are thier masons in Canada?
Do they accept Turbans?
Should I bring some fruit cake?
Deep

lol.... yes there are masons in canada. yes they accept turbans and if you bring some fruit cake im sure they would all appreciate a slice

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Yeah, the masons allow any religion that has a god(gods). That way they can brainwash you over time to the point where you believe your god is their god (even though it isn't), or you'll begin to doubt your beliefs and accept the freemason, luciferian, religion as your own.

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by jabb
Yeah, the masons allow any religion that has a god(gods). That way they can brainwash you over time to the point where you believe your god is their god (even though it isn't), or you'll begin to doubt your beliefs and accept the freemason, luciferian, religion as your own.

Untrue. Few people have any change in their religious beliefs through Freemasonry. Some enter brainwashed and stay brainwashed.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 10:57 PM
link   
its thr truth

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 11:40 PM
link   
But you can't be a Freemason AND a Catholic!!!

(According to the Catholics....so WTF is General Wesley Clark thinking????)

CLARIFICATION CONCERNING STATUS OF CATHOLICS BECOMING FREEMASONS -> showcase.netins.net...

new topics

top topics

join