It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about Denver Airport

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I've been researching this alot lately and i havent found anything new about it. Do you think it's true that there may be a base under it? Can anyone tell me about the relation with the NWO? Any information is helpful.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 05:01 PM
link   
you might want to try reading the Omega Files by branton, if you already haven't

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Heres a forum I found that may be able to give you some answers. Some interesting stuff. As far as an underground base, well I think its possible. It seems the relationship to the NWO is that of Masonic belief, there are alot of Mosonic symbols at DIA. See the terms NEw World Airport in the pic

Heres the link to the forum

Hope this helps

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 01:54 AM
link   
www.freepressinternational.com...

found this while searching. It's just someone who emailed officials at the airport if anyone's interested.

[Edited on 7-12-2003 by EricFM]

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Yes it is accepted that Denver is a major regional centre in the NWO plan for the US after the 'destruction.'

The only places that will be safe are in the mountains and that is why Denver is so desireable.

I expect that underground the airport connects to the vast system of underground bases in western US.

top topics

join