It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coca-Cola Divisions: Team To Watch-Now that is

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:35 AM
link   
O.K Wigan are bloody good and then West Ham but Derby are crawling up the table only 2 months ago we were like 16th now climbed up to 7th what a feat it would be 6to gain automatic promotion or even pip Wigans top spot.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Not going to happen my good man!

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
We will have to wait and see

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
The club are going to extend Manager George Burleys Contract as well as Striker Rasiak and Midfielder Reich

TRD

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Wigan did the same last season and a few key injurys and they never made the play-offs. They have lost there last two so we'll see how well they are still doing after christmas.

West Ham ohhh dear we are looking a shambles, Davenport has gone back to Tottenham as they cut his loan deal short. It leaves us stuffed at the back and things don't look that good at the moment. We are struggling to score at the moment and we havn't played that well all season. Thing is we are still up the top end of the table and if we can get it togethre we can mount a challenge for the title.

As for Derby hrmm well i'm not too sure about them, they have some alright players but i don't think they will continue there good run for ever. I think they will do ok but i don't think they will make the play-offs.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
we came from 2-0 down gain a draw thanx Peschisolido and Rasiaks goals.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD

As for Derby hrmm well i'm not too sure about them, they have some alright players but i don't think they will continue there good run for ever. I think they will do ok but i don't think they will make the play-offs.

Dude we are in 10th a few points off the play offs.

TRD

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Yep and only half way through the season. Long way to go yet, crucial time will be with about 6 games to go. Thats when you need to be in the playoff positions in the league.

Wigan was top this time last year as they are now and never made the playoffs.

December and January will be tough times and thats where it will be make or break...

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I know just hoping we can gain more momentum cos the times of relegation battles are behind (ihope)

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
2 points off the play-offs next up league leaders Wigan.

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
2 points off the play-offs next up league leaders Wigan.

Beat them 2-1

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Beat Wigan again 2-1 in the cup thats 3 times we've beaten them i think.

TRD

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
They are still doing pretty good, they have West Ham comming up soon and it should be a good game...

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Yaeh hope its a good match.

Pardew might get the boot if you lose. right?

[Edited on 04/10/03 by drunk]

TRD

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Thats what they are saying Drunk that he will be on his way if we lose. That doesn't make sense to me, what if we win and then he loses the next game? If they have doubts and its obvious they have been looking for a replacement they might aswell get shot of him now.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Sorry bout the result dude but u gotta let jump for joy i mean my brloved Pompey got beat again but the consolation is that Derby won.:bounce::bounce::bounce:

TRD

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
To be honest Drunk they looked pretty good, i watched the game. I posted in the Hammers News thread about it...

top topics

join