It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coca-Cola Divisions: Dunn Sets Fitness Target

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 07:40 AM
link   
David Dunn is making full use of the international break to work on his match fitness.

Dunn made his first start of the season against Newcastle United last weekend after a lengthy battle to recover from a torn hamstring.

His match fitness is still some way below that of his team-mates and he said: "The break has come at a good time as I can try and get as fit I was in pre-season.

"It was great to have got in 80 minutes against Newcastle and not felt my hamstring.

"The good thing for me is that if I play for six months without picking up an injury and it goes again we will know that it was all down to problems with my back."

Meanwhile, Dunn is hoping that Birmingham can build on the battling draw against in-form Newcastle.

He added: "It was good but we were unlucky not to get three points. We showed a lot of character to come back after being a goal down in the first three minutes.

"I suppose a 2-2 draw with Newcastle was itself a good result given the way they are going at the present time."

Sporting Life

Another waste of space player, done nothing since leaving Blackburn apart from ditch the page 3 girls for Sammy from Emmerdale.

TRD

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
He did look a solid midfielder at one point and could get forward and score. But he just hasn't improved enough.

new topics

join