It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coca-Cola Divisions: Goals will come, insists Earnshaw

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Rob Earnshaw insists it will not be long before he opens his goal account for West Brom to help the club secure their place in the Premiership.

The Wales striker lost his place in Gary Megson's starting line-up last weekend when he had to be content with a seat on the subs bench against Bolton.

But the £3.5m signing - Albion's most expensive player - says he still has to adapt to top-flight football and he knows he has got to be patient in the coming weeks.

"I know I can do well at this level," stressed Earnshaw. "But I also know I face a lot of hard work to get into the team and that is what I am prepared to do.

"I have joined Albion to get goals and I have no doubts at all they will soon start to come," he added. "I have scored plenty of goals in the past and I see no reason why I should not get plenty more in the future."

Earnshaw has notched seven goals in 12 games for Wales after bagging a hatful for his former club Cardiff and he is now hoping he gets the chance to find the net in Albion's coming games against Norwich and Crystal Palace.

TRD

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
If he plays he can get goals in the next two games. He has done it on the International scene and at the lower level and he looks pretty dangerous...

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 05:10 AM
link   
He has an eye for a goal, reminds me of a less gifted version of Defoe.

TRD

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Got to say he looks just as bad as Marlon 'Shrimp Head' Harewood.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
He is a really ugly man! Reminds me of a black pixie!

TRD

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Next to Giggsy he looks like something off the time bandits....

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   
LMAO
Time Bandits was the sh&t!!

top topics

join