It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coca-Cola Divisions: Derby County update

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:
TRD

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Derby manager George Burley wants new signing midfielder Morten Bisgaard to fulfil a creative and goalscoring role at Pride Park next season. The 29-year-old joined the Rams on a free transfer from FC Copenhagen.

TRD

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Derby County boss George Burley has signed former Sunderland striker Tommy Smith.

The former Watford hit-man joins The Rams on a three-year contract after playing last season with The Black Cats.

The 24-year-old failed to receive the offer of a new deal with the North East outfit and Derby quickly moved to give him a contract at Pride Park.

Smith becomes the third summer signing at the East Midlands club following the captures of Bosnian international defender Mo Konjic from Coventry City and Danish midfielder Morten Bisgaard from FC Copenhagen.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Is Smith any good i wonder??

TRD

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Yea he isn't that bad at all Drunk!

I think they have made some good signings so far and if they add a couple more expect them to have a much better season that they did last year.

TRD

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Derby boss George Burley says the signing of Mo Konjic will bring much-needed leadership to the side.

Burley said: "He's an experienced centre-half who we have seen over a number of years at Coventry.

"He's an international, a leader on the field, and has a tremendous attitude," Burley told the club website.

TRD

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Derby County manager George Burley believes the arrival of close-season signing Tommy Smith will help the Rams rediscover their goalscoring touch.

The 24-year-old Smith joined the Rams in June after previous spells at Watford, where he scored 36 goals in 167 appearances, and Sunderland, for whom he made 41 appearances and scored eight goals.

TRD

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Milton Keynes have completed the signing of young Derby striker Izale McLeod for an undisclosed fee.

The 19-year-old, who was also wanted by Sheffield United - where he had a loan spell last season - has signed a two-year contract with the Dons

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Last night we played Lincoln and..................................................

Lost 3-1 luckily this was not a league game.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Long time since i updated

We played Reading over the w/e and won 2-1

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 03:04 AM
link   
1 question

Will Peschisolido ever start a game? I thought he was our answer to goals
but he is always a sub

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
HAHA we beat beat Burnley away on Friday that was tyhe 1st win in 7 Championship games and to win away :bounce::bounce::bounce: was even better.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
We beat Rotheram 3-2 we came back from 2 goals down, we are now 10th in the Championship.

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Beat Wigan 1-2 away!!!

TRD

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Czech star Martin Horak is gearing up for his trial at Derby County. Zenit St Petersburg are willing to let Horak leave on loan, as they have bolstered their squad over the Russian off-season.

They do not want to sell Horak, but want him to gain regular first team football elsewhere. George Burley is now going to run the rule over Horak this week.

Skysports

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I have never herad of this guy.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Derby 2 Leeds 0

goals from Tommy Smith and Adam Bolder secured the win.

We are now 5th :bounce::bounce::bounce:

TRD

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Good home win against Leeds....

Rams chase another Pole

Nurnberg's Tomasz Hajto has confirmed that Derby County have expressed an interest in his services. George Burley's impressive Championship side moved up to fifth place in the table after a 2-0 win against Leeds United on Wednesday night. With at least a play-off spot up for grabs, Burley is looking to make another shrewd signing to boost The Rams' hopes of keeping pace with the top sides in the league.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Derby are doing so well at the moment and have been playing some great football. I'm not surprised as they have Burley at the helm and he has brought in some good players. The Striker they have that looks like a young Peter Beardsley (for looks) looks pretty decent..

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Speedfreak
Derby are doing so well at the moment and have been playing some great football. I'm not surprised as they have Burley at the helm and he has brought in some good players. The Striker they have that looks like a young Peter Beardsley (for looks) looks pretty decent..

That striker would be Gregorz Rasiak he 's really good something like 13 goals in 23 games for us.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 04:56 AM
link   
We moved up ro 4th now with a win against Rotheram.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join