It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coca-Cola Divisions: Derby County update

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 10:59 AM
link   
We also lost to Norwich 2-1

we have are main strikers out through injury
Mthias Svensson anle injury
Junior knee op(out for season)

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 09:45 PM
link   
First win in nine games

beat Burnley 2 0

Goals by Lee Morris and Ian Taylor.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Millwall 0 Derby 0

Lee Bradbury made his debut (again) for Dery he will be on loan from my beloved Pompey until the end of January.

How nice of 'arry but i wish he loaned Burchill to Derby, Burchill is itching for first team footy.

[Edited on 04/10/03 by drunk]

TRD

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 04:04 PM
link   
well a bit of improvement in the last 2 games,so things are picking up again,hopefully

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Drunk so whats the latest on derby? how they doing?

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 11:38 PM
link   
They were on a mini-revival(again) then got beaten by Ipswich we have no decent strikers.

TRD

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Yep drunk they need a few players,if they can pick up a few free ones i reckon they will be ok..

TRD

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Derby dropped into the relegation zone despite taking a battling point from a goalless draw at Rotherham.

An action-packed game ended all square as both teams failed to convert good chances but County boss George Burley appeared satisfied.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Hey drunk whats happening with derby at the moment?

TRD

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Derby boss George Burley has made a double swoop for Werder Bremen midfielder Marco Reich and Portsmouth defender Jamie Vincent.

Vincent has not featured in the Portsmouth first team since April 2002 and spent the last three months on loan at Walsall.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
:bounce::bounce::bounce:
Well County's first win in fark knows how long
Derby 2 Gillingham 1

Goals from former Pompey
defender Vincent and Aston Villa defender Rob Edwards secured Derys Victory:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

TRD

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Good win for Derby and how many times does that happen a player leaves a team and scores straight away lol!

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
More News we beat Shefield United 2-0 on Thursday i think it was we also signjed Noel Whelan on a month contract.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
We came from 0-1 down at half time 2 beat Crystal Palace 2-1 a goal from out Spanish striker Manel and Leon Osman.

TRD

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Thats a good result,Palace have been flying lately and to come from behind to win must have given them a boost.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Jeff Kenna signed a 2 year deal with Derby.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
Jeff Kenna signed a 2 year deal with Derby.

Thats good news for Derby he still is a good player.

It's pretty tight down the bottom of the table and i know they are 3rd from bottom but they can still get clear of relegation.

Sir

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Derby manager George Burley has swooped to make his second signing of the week with Sheffield United striker Paul Peschisolido the latest to join the Pride Park ranks.Peschisolido has joined the Nationwide Division One strugglers on a free transfer from the promotion-chasing Blades with whom his contract would have expired at the end of the current campaign.Now the 32-year-old, who has bagged nine goals in 12 starts for the Bramall Lane outfit this term, has turned down the Blades' offer of an extension and instead signed a deal which will keep him at Derby until June 2006.

TRD

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I think Derby won today 1-0,well it was when i looked and i can't be bothered to go look now,so i will do it later unless drunk gets here first!

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Yep we won 1-0 and Peshisolido scored on his deut thank god we have a decent striker now.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join