It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boxing: Heard of Dynamite DANN?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Have any of you heard of Scott Dann? he's big down here in Devon & is lookin to win the commonwealth middleweight I think. I think he could go a long way, I trained in the same place as him, the mayflower ABC & he just stunned everyone & was a real inspiration to us. Know who he is

TRD

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I havnt heard of him, maybe Dean has....

He'll go down in the notebook for ones to look out for....

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
He's a legend to most Plymothians & he's so loyal to the south west. I can't believe he hasn't moved yet, he's had the same manager since starting Dave- Basett I think, they both started off skint & now they're loaded & still live in Plymouth, Scott lives a street away from my best mate & he has a crappy Rover. I don't understand why though

TRD

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
So if you know him sort of, if you check the news forum, we have done some interviews with the uk boxer dean phillips. I can get some questions together and email them to him to answer....

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Don't know about that, he doesnt know me as well as I do obviously, he just recognizes me from boxing, he doesn't even know my name but I'll try & get him on here. Hey maybe we could get them to fight...
That would be a big challenge for Scott, maybe a bit too much tho

new topics

top topics

join