It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boxing: Dynamite Dean Phillips next fight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Hi,

Happy New Year.

After a very quiet year (not of my own fault), I am now scheduled to kickstart my career again in the new year.

Date: January 27
Venue: Goresbrook leisure Centre, Dagenham, Essex, England
Opponent: to be confirmed.

Tickets are available if anyone wants to go along.

Thanks
Dean

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   
good to see you again Dean, we have been wondering what you have been up to, good luck with getting your career back on it's feet!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Good luck man, I hope that it all works out for you. I'll have to visit your site to see what has been going on.

TRD

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Dean, your still alive and kicking. I sent you an email awhile back, you must have not got it.

Your fighting in Daaa - gen - ham eh? Posh part of essex that is (not!!) Like White - Chappell in London and Cannn - Vey Island in essex... lol!

Goresbrook lesuire center in Goresbrook road. I no it well.... I knew a girl from there along time ago (in my younger days) A nickname for her was the Goresbrook Gobbler, still trying to work out why she was called that LMAO!

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
hey, good to hear from you Dean

and good luck for your match, hope you didnt pile on too many pounds over the xmas period

TRD

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Dean, if you want me to write a piece up on the quick, let me know and i'll get some questions sent over to you....

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
Dean, if you want me to write a piece up on the quick, let me know and i'll get some questions sent over to you....

Hi, yes - just send the questions over and I'll reply.

Thanks. Hope you had a good Christmas and New Year.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by rynaldo82
hey, good to hear from you Dean

and good luck for your match, hope you didnt pile on too many pounds over the xmas period

I have been training throughout Christmas and New Year so have kept the weight off. Not much turkey and stuffing gone my way this year!!lol

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   
this fight is now off. Been messed around again!

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   
OH MAN....so sorry to hear that, this has to be terribly frustrating for you, is this due to the state of boxing? have you been in training all this time?

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DynamiteDean
this fight is now off. Been messed around again!

is it the organisers of the fight who are messing you about?

like it a match is booked, scheduled, it would be the organisers who are the ones who can cancel it right?

can you/your manager not put in some sort of complaint, cos obvisouly your oppentant aint going to be happy either, and you both say hey (To whoever) and say this aint on?

new topics

top topics

join