It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

faith and change

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 02:22 PM
link   
the word "SHUTUP" comes to mind....

its not fault christianity is a load of bollocks.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 02:25 PM
link   
funny "GROW UP" is what came to my mind

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 05:26 AM
link   
grow up? anyone who believes in the tooth fairy needs to grow up and likewise anyone who believes in an all-loving god.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeniusSage
grow up? anyone who believes in the tooth fairy needs to grow up and likewise anyone who believes in an all-loving god.

just read your profile and realized you are quite young and your comments are the norm for a teenager....

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Just to correct myself about what I wrote, that I said I was No1. I didn't mean that I was Number one nessasarily, but that I was Noone. But since I believe that the first humans were black, the "Number" word can also be true, since umber is a brown color and I live in the North (N). And in ancient Egypt they were all black, their spiritual center was in On, where Moses was educated if I remember correctly. I think JHVH is Jezjuah on an earlier or higher more complete stage. I believe that the sign of the Son of Man is Ori. While the sign of God is the Father of the Heaven which they call the Dragon, but if you look carefully on that constellation, it's not a dragon atall, but an old guy with a strong right arm an a child in his bossom. This is possibly what the Gospel of John speeks of in the first chapter, and what Steven, the first marthyr after Jezjuah said he saw. The image of God is the night sky, as is the image of the Beast. The only difference is the "chains" that they call it. This is why God says in Job "Who can loosen the chains of "Orion" (because the constellation is so clear, that it's almost impossible to draw it erroneous). And who can tie the bonds of the "Sevenstar" (which is the constellation called the Pleiades)". BTW I don't understand quite why it is called the "Sevenstar", for only six stars are visible to the naked eye. This is probably why God asks Job who could tie it's bonds. Maybe it was once a star, but that it exploded and became six new stars, seven all together, or maybe God simply had a telescope that allowed him to see the other stars in the constellation. I seem to have the sign of the Son of the Father (Little Bear or Ursa Minor) on my left arm and the sign of the Son of Man (Ori) on my body in birthmarks right where they are supposed to be. But I don't know. I have to meet my Master, Jezjuah, first and the sky needs to be unchained and redrawn, the Heavens shall be shook. Maybe what I must do is to redraw Heaven, or maybe just loosen all the chains and erasing all the names in order to set all the stars free.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 13-12-2003 by mikromarius]

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 10:28 AM
link   

just read your profile and realized you are quite young and your comments are the norm for a teenager....

u #ing idiot.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Born in French Roman Catholism, now a bitter, bitter, angry athiest and happier that way. Better to reign in hell, eh?

DE

[Edited on 19-12-2003 by DeusEx]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join