It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boxing: Another...Online Chat with 'Dynamite' Dean Phillips

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
TRD

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Yeah sometimes you get a bit of lag in the chatroom.

What i was thinking is that if everyone had their questions prepared instead of sitting there trying to think of one when its their turn.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
right, that is why i had my questions all typed in and ready to be called on, all i had to do was hit enter and it was in

TRD

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Yeah i think thats the way to go. I think there will be a few more than last time aswell..

TRD

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
*bump*

Ben

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Same rules apply as last time, wait till you are called on to ask a question. No talking otherwise, you may greet Mr. Phillips, but if there is talking going on during the chat, you are going to be kicked out. Just keep it the way that is was last time in an orderly fashion.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
hey,

i might not be able to get on around the time 2nite for the interview, heres a few questions. if i aint on at when it starts. i doubt i will be on. i dont want to show up half way through it cos then you dont know whats been asked etc etc

heres a few questions:

Hello Dean, when boxing in the ring, how much of a infulence is the fans, do you find them cheering you on does give you that extra bit of drive and determination to win?

What is your faviouirte boxing film?

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I will probably be on the road for most of the discussion, I wanted to get my taxes done this weekend...

TRD

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Gibbs you missed the last one... :angry-smiley-034:

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   
i'm gonna try to get in today but skyrat has her eye on a new bird she saw last week, so i may be at the bird store

TRD

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Well if people miss it, you miss it at the end of the day. Can't say everyone had fair warning and it was the day/time that was best for everyone.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
About how long did the last one take?

TRD

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Last one took just about an hour give or take a few mins...

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Oh ok. Well we're just about an hour away from the second one now. Hopefully the turnout will be good.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The chat is ongoing live right now so if you're not already in there, stop in!

:loudhorn:

TRD

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
That went well and i'll have the transcript posted in about half and hour. Thanks to everyone and there was some real tough questions in there. And thanks again to Dean!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join