It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boxing: LIVE CHAT WITH Dean Phillips

page: 1

join
share:
Ben

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Attention all SportzTawkers and guests of sportztawk.com. We will be conducting an Live Interview with Pro-Boxer 'Dynamite' Dean Phillips. This is one of the many long things sportztawk and Mr. Phillips have set up, with many post and before fight interviews. Stay tuned as more is announced.

The Live chat will be held in the chat forum were only Myself and the mods may be allowed to particapte in. Everbody else will be able to view the live chat while it happens, and it will be posted in a thread after the interview is over.

The live Chat will take place on Tuesday at 4pm eastern time and 9 pm GMT.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 06:11 AM
link   
looks good ben, i will be on vacation next week so will be able to participate....have i mentioned that i will be on vacation next week?:party-smiley-018:

Sir

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   
That is so cool, how comes we are not allowed in?

Not that i could have made it definatly but i would have liked to have had the choice.

How hard was this to set up Ben? Its not an every day thing you see. You must know this Dean Phillips pretty well to talk him into doing this.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Cool..

I won't be able to make it but it would have been nice to have a choice.

Ben

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Im trying to set up a way so that everybody can particapte. One thing im concerned about is having at least 10 poeple in the chat room and flooding Mr. phillips with questions. Im trying to organize it in a simple way.

I think that i forgot to mention start to think of your questions and things of that nature to ask Mr. Phillips in this live chat.

Sir

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Thats the first part of my question answered, what about the second part?

People always seem to duck questions on here when they are put on the spot.

TRD

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Hey does it matter how it came about?

If anyone really wants to know i set it all up with Dean and i'm in direct contact with him, but its a combined effort by the staff. We always do things together thats what we are here for. We are working on a few projects and this wont be the last.

So back to it the online chat is on Tuesday.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
hey, i see its starts at 9pm for us TRD cos we are in the UK,

any idea how long it will last? you reckon up to a hour?

TRD

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Dean will be available for an hour for the online chat interview and will most prob hang about for 20 mins after in the chat room...

Yeah 9pm is a good time for us...

new topics

top topics

join