It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dulce base diagram

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I would also have so much fun tormenting my gal on the ride... she thinks i'm nuts for believing in Aliens and UFO's....

You should hear her when I start talking about how the govmt releases info to us through the movies...
I think she's ready to call the guys in little white coats..

Really? Take her to this site www.majesticdocuments.com show her around...then see if she doesn't start believing you...

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 02:08 PM
link   
thanks Gaz.... I'll definitley show her that site...

she is a huge skeptic, howevder I caughter here browsing here on ATS last night... she's becoming interested. ( I think) or checking up on me !

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 02:23 PM
link   
That source site teegeeack.com is a bit strange. I have read a lot of the stuff on that site. It's very badly laid out and jumbled. Does anyone else think the stuff on his site is off base?

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser
That source site teegeeack.com is a bit strange. I have read a lot of the stuff on that site. It's very badly laid out and jumbled. Does anyone else think the stuff on his site is off base?

it is a bit nasty to navigate-they just need a make-over

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Like most such sites, they have some good with the crap...

Also though, like I said, it's POORLY laid out, and they are in bad need of some hints on web design...

she is a huge skeptic, howevder I caughter here browsing here on ATS last night... she's becoming interested. ( I think) or checking up on me !

I think the latter is correct, hehe....but the site I mentioned might change her mind...

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I agree the site is poorly designed, and some of the pictures are, ahem, amateurish photo-shop, but my concern is...what is the agenda of who is operating the website? I enjoyed the obvious anti-republican slant, that was all funny...and cartman, I think you are a-ok...

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   
What is everyones general views on the dulce installation? I heard about this place on the site awhile back.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I find the whole story quite interesting, there's alot to read about the topic...pretty deep stuff.

as far as the validity...I can not be sure.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Dulce ... Hmmm.

its very interesting reading about it. Does it really exist, I don't know.

the way it's described and what it houses, sounds like something that Stephen King would come up with.

I can't wait till the truth comes out.... hope I'm still alive !

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Well, the fact that the base exists is not the scary part.

The reason it exists and who is there is the real scandal.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join