It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pilgrams Freemasons illuminati??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I had another thought what if the original Pilgrams where masons illuminati etc.. I mean it would be perfect a small group of people banished from england for practising religion go to another country with rich resources and mold it into what ever they see fit. I mean Jefferson Franklin they were either illuminati or masons what do you think about this ???

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 01:52 PM
link   
you might have something (cough)

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Interesting idea and one that I have in past thought of. Certainly there are definite links between Columbus with the Spanish Royals and Masonry. So the history of Masonic influence in the Americas literally starts at day one.

I tend to doubt the idea that the pilgrims were overtly influenced by the masonic order, it may be an indirect influence but I doubt it was direct.

Certainly groups of individuals that came after were involved and the result is without question.

Would be a good thread, tracing the origins of Masonry in the Americas to the level of influence that we know of today (provided we are not under or over estimating their influence that is).

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Below are some decent nonbias books
www.geocities.com...

The Cathars dispersed to Scotland and built several churchs. It is said they possess the Holy Grail and brought it to Rosslyn Abbey
www.rosslynchapel.org.uk...

The Puritans/Pilgrams are said to be from this sect.

[Edited on 3-12-2003 by EPLURIBUSUNUM]

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   
i strrongly doubt illuminati because there zealous religous views. they were totally devoted to God. Mason maybe. Also rememebr the illuminati was a french gorup in origin if i remember right. And we all know how the french and english get along

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Illuminati is just one sect of many. And it is not French but Bavarian. There is a much higher sect that is the tip of the pyramid structure that few know.

Amusing to witness Masons on this website denying they worship Lucifer.
They should know what they have joined.
But I am to assume this is all part of the plan.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 09:18 PM
link   
This is what I'm talking about. That a large percentage of Mason's are decieved.

"The Blue Degrees are but the outer court of the Temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine he understands them. Their true explication is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry. "

- Sovereign Grand Commander Albert Pike 33�
Morals And Dogma, page 819

As I quoted this before. It plainly states what I have been saying before. That is why so many Mason's are pissed off at the thought they worship Lucifer.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 06:12 AM
link   
if i had the time i would try to trace back the mason begings in the us. hmmm al you would really need is a sort of family tree of the masons since the pilgrams and we have it all .

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by EPLURIBUSUNUM
Illuminati is just one sect of many. And it is not French but Bavarian. There is a much higher sect that is the tip of the pyramid structure that few know.

Amusing to witness Masons on this website denying they worship Lucifer.
They should know what they have joined.
But I am to assume this is all part of the plan.

What do you know about those called the Quorum?

top topics

join