It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannibalism itself is not illegal under German law

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Its good that somethimes u find out things that u never thought of...and besides things that show the danger of the internet

I was wondering if there are more countrys where cannibalism is not illegal ?? And how does it work, its like the 'legal' status of softdrugs in the netherlands, you can smoke and buy it but to grow in big amounts in forbidden, but he u need to get it from somewhere before u can sell it..same with cannibalism or.....
quote : He will also face charges of "disturbing the peace of the dead" for butchering the corpse. Cannibalism itself is not illegal under German law.
www.news24.com...

[Edited on 3-12-2003 by jozuph]

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Well...
I now know where to go.
Always had the desire to consume human flesh

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 08:28 PM
link   
The sad part is that there are 430 other individuals on the internet who said they were interested in the same thing. Geez, nothing like killing a man and eating him like a McGriddle for sexual satisfaction.

Some people are just not from this world guys.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 08:30 PM
link   
this ties in with an old ats thread i think it was teh same guy ill go diggin and see if i can find it. If anyone else wants to look thats or too lol

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I mean...really? We're such specieists. We eat other animals all the time. Why should eating humans be illegal?

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 10:36 PM
link   
heh we probably taste like chicken, but not as good AS chicken. hmmm or maybe we could go out and make human farms, so instead of eating cows we can eat poor people. then we can really use the term sheeple

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I think we would taste more like beef than chicken, more red meat I would imagine.

So if cannabilism isn't illegal but murder is, does that mean you have to wait until someone dies to eat them. You know, the paramedics arrive at the scene of an accident to find some guy gnawing on some other guys arm. "He was dead when I got here, honest".

If cannabilism isn't illegal there, it is probably because it has never been a problem there before. Most laws aren't a law until someone does something and it is deemed wrong. You can't make laws for every situation before it happens. That would take forever.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by JuanBond
Well...
I now know where to go.

I've been there and I can tell you Kassel is a very nice town.
" Visit Kassel by night. Her Restaurants and her cannibal "

But don't worry, the cannibal is not german.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

Originally posted by JuanBond
Well...
I now know where to go.

I've been there and I can tell you Kassel is a very nice town.
" Visit Kassel by night. Her Restaurants and her cannibal "

But don't worry, the cannibal is not german.

when hes not german, the cannibal then there are no germans at all...
But any thoughts to the fact that its not illegal, aint that weird...

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Here's another link to the story and how things have progressed. Individuals like this need serious mental therapy. I just don't know if that would be enough in his case.

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I personally dont see any law was broken.

Euthanasia is allowed in most of Europe, so in effect the victims wanted to die. This guy just done it for them.

The cannibalism and sexual fantasy stuff makes it a story, but I dont think he broke the law..as sick as he is !

~Messiah~

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 06:02 PM
link   
well there are species that eat the same. praying mantis, frogs, birds, snakes, etc. the thought that humans have values and a conscious should take away the feeling of wanting to eat other people (granted you grew up with those values put in you). i supose if the man wanted to die, he could just say it was his last rights to be eaten, just like cremated or buried, or even used as an organ donor. but im more on the side of "diff strokes for diff folks".

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ihatethisplace
heh we probably taste like chicken, but not as good AS chicken. hmmm or maybe we could go out and make human farms, so instead of eating cows we can eat poor people. then we can really use the term sheeple

people would taste like people. I hate it when people go areoud saying # tastes like chicken. Chicken tastes like chicken, frog tastes like frog, etc.

and we do have people farms where the sheeple are raised...its called church...

...'cept we don't eat 'em. well most of us anyway...

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Eat your fellow man?
Well in parts of southamerica its quite normal.
The only situation I would consume the flesh of another human being would be in that the planet was blown apart by nukes and it were every man forhimself, and thier were not animals left on earth, just dead humans.
Deep

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 07:24 PM
link   
If cannabilism is against the law in the U.S., it is only recently tha tthe law has been passed. Not that it is wrong, but on the contrary, it is so taboo that no law need be passed. Well, needn't be passed at one time.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 02:17 AM
link   
yeah in the end we are all animals anyway, some more then others but still. And animals eat each other also...i would not grab me a piece of humanleg just like that but if i have to survive and theres no other animal left then.....

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 03:02 AM
link   
well I think that this is just sick. Someone dining on human flesh for sexual kicks. How repulsive and vulgar this guy is gonna burn in hell for this atrocity.
Damn friggin perverts!
What a sick ** ck!

What did Jeffrey Dahmers mom say to Jeffrey when he had her over for dinner?

Mom: Jeffrey I just cant stand your friends.
Jeffrey:Here try the potatoes.

Mark

[Edited on 5-12-2003 by MarkosOrrealus]

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 05:38 AM
link   
POSTED BY MarkosOrrealus
well I think that this is just sick. Someone dining on human flesh for sexual kicks. How repulsive and vulgar this guy is gonna burn in hell for this atrocity.
Damn friggin perverts!
What a sick ** frock!

There is no question the guy has some mental problems, but to say he is going to hell is not fair.
I don't know if there is a heaven or hell, but I know the bible says all one has to do is repent his sins. So, theoretically this guy could find religion and ask god for forgiveness and be sitting nex to mother theresa in a few years. God is so smart
NOT

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mooseofterror

POSTED BY MarkosOrrealus
Damn friggin perverts!
What a sick ** frock!

There is no question the guy has some mental problems, but to say he is going to hell is not fair.
I don't know if there is a heaven or hell, but I know the bible says all one has to do is repent his sins. So, theoretically this guy could find religion and ask god for forgiveness and be sitting nex to mother theresa in a few years. God is so smart
NOT

hihi moose

Doesnt anybody knows if cannibalism is forbidden by the bible to start with ??

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarkosOrrealus
Damn friggin perverts!
What a sick ** ck!

What did Jeffrey Dahmers mom say to Jeffrey when he had her over for dinner?

Mom: Jeffrey I just cant stand your friends.
Jeffrey:Here try the potatoes.

HaHa, never heard that one!!!

But we all know what happened to Mr. Dahmer in prison. Aside from molesters, I guess cannibals aren't very liked in prison either.

[Edited on 5-12-2003 by MarkosOrrealus]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join