It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JB's Baby

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2002 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I am pleased to anounce the birth of my baby girl,Eleanor,Florence,(Bull?,maybe not)

Born:2:28am 14th Nov

Weight:8lbs 14ozs

So if anyone fancies themself as an astrologer heres your chance.

posted on Nov, 14 2002 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Hey man...congrats!!!!!

Its a girl...just make sure in 16 years you keep her away from seedy websites such as this

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Nov, 14 2002 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Is it your first? If so, sell your bed -you won't be sleeping for the next year!
Congratulations on the choice of name (Estragon's daughter -somewhat older is also an Elinor - older spelling as in Jane Austen, not that Estragon was around then! - Elinor Estragon there's a name!) - if there is anything in a name be prepared to part with vast amounts of pocket-money for many years to come!
I hope Mother is well (the ladies play their part) and that the Family Bull have many happy years ahead of them.

posted on Nov, 14 2002 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Is it your first? If so, sell your bed -you won't be sleeping for the next year!
Congratulations on the choice of name (Estragon's daughter -somewhat older is also an Elinor - older spelling as in Jane Austen, not that Estragon was around then! - Elinor Estragon there's a name!) - if there is anything in a name be prepared to part with vast amounts of pocket-money for many years to come!
I hope Mother is well (the ladies play their part) and that the Family Bull have many happy years ahead of them.

posted on Nov, 14 2002 @ 06:42 AM
link   
congratulations indeed. i have two nieces; puke-meister and dribble-fuhrer, though none of my own yet.

Way-Above-Top-Secret and a daughter. what more could a man ask for?!?

- qo.

posted on Nov, 14 2002 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Thanks guys,Yes this is my first.The baby was 14 days late which accounts for the size,so for the last month at least I've been living on my nerves.I'd like to thank all of the posters here for giving me interesting and sometimes humourous welcome distraction.
Mother is well but tired as it was a long labour.My daughter(That's the first time I've said that and it's going to take a bit of time getting used to)is also well and actually quite beautiful except when she cries when she has an uncanny resemblance to Winston Churchill.
Mother is staying overnight in the hospital and I'm already into a bottle of wine(that's my excuse for idiot posts later)
Thanks again everyone,JB

posted on Nov, 14 2002 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Congrats!!!

I hope you enjoy her as much as I've enjoyed rasing my daughter (she's a wonderful person; so caring and thoughtful.)

posted on Nov, 14 2002 @ 10:54 AM
link   
congrats JB1!!!!!

You are going to have a great time with your daughter.

posted on Nov, 14 2002 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Congrats � and welcome to the club! I have 2 boys.

posted on Nov, 14 2002 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Congrats JB1 with your little baby girl...

And please!!!! In two years, don't let her see the Teletubbies!!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2002 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Congratulations JB!!
Thats wonderful news!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2002 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by John bull 1
My daughter(That's the first time I've said that and it's going to take a bit of time getting used to)is also well and actually quite beautiful except when she cries when she has an uncanny resemblance to Winston Churchill.

LOL! Does she go something like this?

"waaaaa...you shall not flag or fail. You shall feed and change me to the end. You shall feed me in the fields and in the streets, you shall feed me in the hills...you shall never surrender...waaaaaa...."

Peace,
ALIEN

[Edited on 14-11-2002 by alien]

posted on Nov, 14 2002 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Congratulations, John! I'm happy she's a healthy baby.
My wife and I pray that all goes well, and that her sleep cycle falls into a normal routine for y'all!

posted on Nov, 14 2002 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Congrats dude! Salutations!-Troy

new topics

top topics

join