It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New date for possible attack?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I friend brought up an interesting thought. And the look on his face said more than the words.

A date that the US will never forget. December 7th, 1941.

Possible target date for anti-Americans to rise up? Strike the US on a day of mourning?

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 12:06 AM
link   
My overall thing about these predictions is that we will never know in advance. At least the public won't. But this is a good guess if the attackers no anything about Pearl Harbor.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 12:06 AM
link   
im not "that" up to date with US history but is that
the date of pearl harbour??

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ausconspiracies
im not "that" up to date with US history but is that
the date of pearl harbour??

Yuppers. This comming Sunday actually.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Geezeeeee.... I'm getting a tad depressed here. Just listening to George Noory on Coast to Coast Radio talking about Sodium Cyanide Gas which could be released. Than some of my fellow ATS'ers are suffering bouts, of the flu. And NOW THIS! Thanks Crayon

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 01:03 AM
link   
December 7 would be a useful date for Americans to rise up against the thoroughly anti-American corrupt Bush administration.

But it won't happen.

The straw that broke the camel's back has not yet been placed.

Proud Americans despise Bush, and the administration, and the current men behind the curtain, for the opportunistic idiots that they are. They (Proud Americans) are patient and balanced people, who will act soon, but not yet.

[Edited on 3-12-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Check that..

Then you will understand what about MA here is talking about..

Its 150mb size / 2h 20min long..

But its worth it..

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 03:41 AM
link   
thanks FULCRUM, it downloaded in around 12 mins @ an average of Around 250 KB/sec

i hope that more people can see (in the run up to the presidential elections next year) who the Bush administration really is.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Grabbed the video this morning, will have to watch it after work.

Why do we always sit back and wait for things to happen? Do we think that we are that untouchable here in the US? Do we think that we are superior to everybody else? Do we think that our government will protect us? Ignorence is bliss, sometimes. But not when people's lives are in danger.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 11:17 AM
link   
thanks Fulcrum...will have to wait until the boss goes to lunch

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by crayon
Grabbed the video this morning, will have to watch it after work.

Why do we always sit back and wait for things to happen? Do we think that we are that untouchable here in the US? Do we think that we are superior to everybody else? Do we think that our government will protect us? Ignorence is bliss, sometimes. But not when people's lives are in danger.

Hey,,,,get benders autograph....he's a roll model / tv icon, for me
~~++~~

yup...its a US v THEM theme !!!!

We (american citizens) are being protected by the neo-con agenda, whether we want it or not....
Your/Our way of life, is being attacked by THEM

The bush/neocons (great white father) are out to save the Petro-Dollar system, and divy up some minimal education,shelter,health,employment needs of citizens.

& to secure the oil/fossil energy resources, for the continued US standard of living, while a transition is made: to the new-exotic energy sources....who knows when...hydrogen,nuclear fusion...etc??

so, all this bush is a villan crud is just that.. crud
THERE is a much greater Dynamic going down,
i think the man should be gladhanded, because he chooses to be the Heavy in History...( while trying to keep all the contented cattle & meandering sheep, safe & sound)
~~~

oh yeah...lives that are in danger?.... here's a link__>>

takeaction.amnestyusa.org...

u can join, take action,...or not....
theres Only certain things we Can Do...this is One of Em
~~++~~~
Please dont take the above as a rant on you crayon...
you just provided a SpringBoard, as it were

enjoy your journey
riff raff

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by riffraffalunas
Please dont take the above as a rant on you crayon...

Absolutely none take. Just trying to be enlightened.

I don't think we will see alternative fuels in wide use for a while. Things are too entangled with oil. And money brings power in this day and age. Us peons dont have the money, thus dont have the power to anything about it.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 02:36 PM
link   
"Terrorists" haven't been too specific about attacking on partiular dates, so I doubt that they'll hit on the 7th.

But, there has been growing concern over them hitting "soft targets" like malls and stuff.

www.cnn.com...

top topics

join