It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Someone Help Me Please?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 10:32 PM
link   
i'm trying to find some bongs made by chong glass, i can't find anything out there, if anyone knows where i can find them on the net i'd appreciate the assistance

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Your looking to buy Bongs? I may be kinda out of the loop but isnt it illegal to buy bongs or drug-related materials?

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Never heard of 'em, but quality is quality no matter what the product or purpose, and I am confident banjochef is someone who knows quality, and ought to be assisted in his search.

Should the USA P.A.T.R.I.O.T. Act be invoked against ATS members who solicit strategic advice for the procurement of ganja paraphernalia? If you believe "yes", please leave and post on a fundamentalist Bible School website endorsed by A$$croft. Or state your case.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 09:16 AM
link   
www.thememoryhole.org...

>>> On 24 February 2003�as the US girded for war in the Middle East and people read Ready.gov for instructions on surviving biochemical and nuclear attacks�five federal agencies busted 50+ individuals allegedly involved in businesses that sell drug paraphernalia, such as bongs and pipes. [See the press release.]

Tommy Chong--best known for his stoner movies with Cheech Marin--was among those targeted in Operations Pipe Dreams and Headhunter. His home was raided, and the feds seized all the smoking paraphernalia from his business, Chong Glass. He wasn't indicted at the time. For reasons not explained, Chong was not mentioned in the Justice Department's press release, and his Website was allowed to remain online. The Websites of the other people caught up in the sweep were quickly pulled offline by the DEA (but you can still see them here).

thats why you carn't buy them any more but dam they look so cool

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Your looking to buy Bongs? I may be kinda out of the loop but isnt it illegal to buy bongs or drug-related materials?

Not really... You can sell them, you just have to market them differently... I can think of several local places that sell them (though likely not Chong ones)...mostly tobacco/smoke shops...(remember, hookas were commonly used in the middle east for smoking things other than pot).... Best bet, try E-Bay...or local tobacco shops...

DISCLAIMER: Only reason I know is that several of these shops also sell some really weird occult stuff that I pick up...

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 05:59 PM
link   
thank you se7en and gazrok for the info, i went and looked at a local headshop and found about 10 different chong bongs, the guy there said he can't get them anymore so the ones he has is it fer around here, i'd have to drive to toronto to get any different ones

thank you MA for telling dreamlandmafia whats going on. i didn't ask if bongs were illegal.

top topics

join