It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boxing: Tyson Will Be Back With a Vengeance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   

THE "Iron" in Mike Tyson may have been clunked, chinked, turned brittle and malleable by life's sad twists but still, no amount of punches could send this former undisputed heavyweight champion packing.

He may have lost terribly and miserably in a bizarre manner against a mere mortal who did what others should have done when they faced an ageing 38-year-old former legend but "Iron" Mike Tyson says he is not yet hanging any glove.

Moreover, he promises to come back later this year and finish a career on a high note, one that spans for almost two decades.

A win is a win is a win for Danny Williams who survived a whirlwind of an opening round last July 30. Luckily for Williams, Tyson may have beaten Tyson, himself, that fateful night after a powerful left hook delivered erratically created a fulcrum that injured his own left knee. With the injury, it was incredible enough that Tyson continued to fight gallantly in the next three rounds.

CLICK HERE FOR FULL STORY

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
All my joking around aside, I'd love to see Mike Tyson of old, even if for just one night. I don't think there was ever a more intimidating heavyweight. (In his prime.)

new topics

join