It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome Back Mr. Nadar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 08:07 PM
link   
www.guardian.co.uk...

Looks like he may be running in 2004. At least people will have some name affiliation to recognize when him and ??? take on Bush.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I just hope that people are intelligent enough to understand that besides being the anti-regular politician, nader is also a fruitloop. I've met him, the guy isn't firing on all cylinders.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
I just hope that people are intelligent enough to understand that besides being the anti-regular politician, nader is also a fruitloop. I've met him, the guy isn't firing on all cylinders.

Look what we have to choose from now.

Look at the last guy and her husband.

They are all fruitloops.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 06:48 AM
link   
He'll just take votes away from the democrats

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob88
He'll just take votes away from the democrats

yup. but what chance in hell does a independent have in winning the nighest office in the land? i say slim to nil and slim is packing his bags.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 10:34 PM
link   
None, Krazy. We all say we want a 3rd party and more in the way of a political choice but when one comes along Nader, Perot, et al, they don't do well. (well, Perot did alright in 92, imho)

This is going to work out great though! Nader will run, there will be a democrat nominated, of course. And, out of those dems trying out Dem ticket, I bet one, maybe more, will run as an indy (Sharpton, probably). And, who knows, if Dean wins the nomination - Dean not a Democrats, according to Democrats, the "Clintonistas" might start another Dem party (read the posts about 'ACT', Sorros, etc) and then run a stooge of their own (Clark/Edwards) as a 'new dem' - we'll call them the whigs party, lol.

At any rate, if Bush is soo evil, and 'sucks' like some of you all say then why can't the Dems get their # together? I mean, if Bush was really hated that badly why is he so hard to beat?

[Edited on 3-12-2003 by Bob88]

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 12:19 AM
link   
aight, ill tell you guys............

you wont believe me but its true.

Nader is my Uncles Uncle.......

Is that crazy or what????

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 12:21 AM
link   
The problem really is that the 9 candidates running on the democrat side are all purely reactionary. If Bush says something, all 9 of them will immediately come out and say the opposite. This pretty much causes the public to perceive them as whiny #s. It's a fairly common problem for Democrats in general lately.

new topics

top topics

join