It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I rarely make predictions!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Ok...I rarely make predictions...but all night and today, the animals.(lol....dog's) have been howling and well,
I think something is going to happen in Australia....

well, not only because the dogs wont stop 'howling' lol,
but it feels like something is not right!

That's enough of my stupid talk.....

And if I'm wrong, well, it just goes to show that my prediction is merely those of mortal intelect thinking!

helen.....

OK....now that I have finished posting in this thread, the DOGS have decided to stop their 'howling' maybe I should just 'delete' this thread.....hmmmmm
NA.......I'll leave it be and look like a fool

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 07:27 PM
link   
where abouts in australia are you??

here in brisbane it has been kinda wierd, weve had rain but thats not the wierd part.

my birds are usually very quiet (ive got 2xcockatiels + 2x rainbow lorrikeets) this time of day but this morning they have been very loud (the lorri's) and the tiels have been sitting in their cage, but occasionally one will walk half way across the cage, bite the other, then walk back to the other side of the cage. they have never done this in the past. i think i should separate them.

that and ive been hearing kinda ambient ringing coming from a far, and occationally it gets really loud, then it will go soft again. although we live a few K's from the M1 it doesnt sound like it usually does. and it isnt really from the same direction.
all that and the fact i woke up this morning
and

1) i couldnt remember what i was dreaming about (i can always remember what i dream about)

2) i felt different today, i kinda felt really numb (from my waist down) and really energised (from waist up)

but im back to normal now.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 07:35 PM
link   
helen,

I believe the ability to speak these feelings of premonition, or foreboding, without fear of humiliation of being wrong, is the correct stance to take.

If these observations are humbly stated, it matters not if they come to have substance. I think they have value just because they instilled a great enough conviction in you to share them with us!

Thank you for letting us know about this.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I do not believe they can sense things at a higher more prophetic level..Humans are actually higher then animals. I think when they are barking and carrying on it may have something to do with your immediate location not Australia at large..that's just my opinion.

I don't foresee anything bad happening in Australia.
Mags

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I wonder if it had something to do with the explosion that was heard?

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Yeh, thanks to all.....Guess it could have been the storm we had.......but who knows!

Im in Melbourne(ausconspiracies)

Well, the weather was pretty wild and that's why the dogs were acting kinda wierd!

Actually magestica, I beleive that animals do have a kind of premonition on a higher level then humans because they are more connected to the earth and nature then we are....also because they take life as it comes, we humans on the other hand, look at how we can better our lives to make it more comfortable for our own pleasure!
Animals have been known to save people on many occasions with accidents and foreseeing things that humans cannot!
But, that is my belief and I truly stick by that!
Not to say that I dispute the fact that people do have premonitions and many do in fact come out rightfully!

People tend to look at worldy events and come to some sort of conclusion, but the animals do not know of wordly events (lol....and are not influenced by the hype of the media)and so the end results would be that animals are very much in tune with the earth....
ok, enough on my part..

helen....

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wgatenson
I wonder if it had something to do with the explosion that was heard?

What 'explosion'?
helen.....

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
I do not believe they can sense things at a higher more prophetic level..Humans are actually higher then animals.

Why do you say this??

is it because animals arent as "intellegent" as human beings??

i am of the belief that everyone/thing is equal to the other.

it has been shown in the past that.

1) animals have been seen to act strangely before large storms/hurricane/tornado's and before earthquakes.

2) there has been studies on this subject.

3) domestic animals (i.e dogs cats birds etc) have been known to see "things" that "arent there"

i know my four birds all do this, they will walk round the house and get freaked out by nothing.

My aunties cat, walks around the house chasing things that arent there (it can also open locked dorrs
dont know how it does but it does seen it first hand)

there has actually been documentries on this subject (i dont know the name before anyone asks) i have seen them on discovery channel and animal planet.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Is they pick up things on a lower level..which in reality is not so low at all. They can sense volcanos about to erupt, storms brewing, ghosts etc..these are 'low' level things we humans cannot normally sense. We sense higher things..shall I tell you what those are?

Mags

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Well, Mag, are you gonna keep us waiting?

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Last night a lightning bolt hit a tree less than 20 metres away from where I was driving. It was the loudest such thing I had ever heard, and to actually see the fork connect was awesome. The guy in the car with me has this happen to him all the time, though, he said.

I'm not driving with him any more when the rain is pelting down and the sky is a dirty, dirty grey cloud cover and the electricity in the air is palpable.

Today is a nice day, though!

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
Is they pick up things on a lower level..which in reality is not so low at all. They can sense volcanos about to erupt, storms brewing, ghosts etc..these are 'low' level things we humans cannot normally sense. We sense higher things..shall I tell you what those are?

Mags

I think I know what you mean Majestica!

Animals hear and see what some humans are not capable of seeing on the same level as animals? yes?
Any way......to a certain extent animals dont worry like humans do, they show fear but not in the way as humans do!
Yes, well now i'm all confused!

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Well, Mag, are you gonna keep us waiting?

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Dirty storms with people being hit by lightning bolts up and down the east coast of Oz would have been enough to send hypersensitive mutts into a temporary frenzy.

I found out today that an English tourist sitting in a shelter in the Blue Mountains was one of four there to be struck by lightning, he was clinically dead twice but resuscitated by a nurse who was in the same group. A few people in Melbourne copped it as well.

magestica seems to be teasing ThomasCrowne a little. I wonder if he copes all right with that stuff.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Mags, you're just evil. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVYYYYLLLL, woman!!!

Helen, that was an interesting point you raised about animals being more "in tune" with things of the earth. Hadn't thought about it like that, but I agree!

top topics

join