It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boxing: Klitschko: ''I Still Want Lewis''

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   

The man who is regarded by experts as the recognized champion of the heavyweight division, Vitali Klitschko, is gearing up for his next bout. BoxingScene caught up with Klitschko to throw a few questions his way.

BoxingScene: Do you still want to fight Lennox Lewis or are you over the Lewis loss?

Klitschko: Lewis was great champion, he promised me that he would give me rematch. He upset me, he upset the fans when he did not keep the promise to me. I feel like the real winner of our fight because if not for cut on my eye, I would have won the fight. Lewis owes a rematch to me and I feel that fans are owed rematch of our fight.

CLICK HERE FOR FULL STORY

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
He can want all he likes, Lewis isn't stupid, he'll stay retired.

TRD

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Lewis would beat his azz again. People say ohh Klitschko was well ahead on points...but you remeber what his face looked like..He got beat up badly and Lewis would do it again and worse than he got before..Klitschko sucks bad. I don't even think he is that good and wlad his brother is even worse.

TRD

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

I feel like the real winner of our fight because if not for cut on my eye, I would have won the fight. Lewis owes a rematch to me and I feel that fans are owed rematch of our fight.

CLICK HERE FOR FULL STORY

Dream on you mug you got your azz whipped. You won nothing you bum lol!

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Man that pic is totally nasty. I'd quit if I was getting my a$$ kicked that bad

new topics

top topics

join