It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
JEFF Fenech was today preparing for his first boxing promotion since his home was sprayed with bullets in an attack last month.
As he prepared for Friday's Fenech Fight Night at Homebush's Badgery Pavilion, the former triple world champion said he was still struggling to concentrate on boxing.
"I'm back in the gym and doing stuff with the boys, but it's still not easy," Fenech said today.
Seven shots were fired into his Sydney home on June 17, but no-one was home at the time.
He took his family to the Gold Coast for a few days, but then returned to Sydney.
While he considered moving his family overseas, Fenech said he wasn't looking at moving abroad on a long-term basis.