It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boxing: Mayorga: ''Trinidad Is A Bitch''

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   

October 2, 2004 will host one of the more anticipated bouts of 2004, Ricardo Mayorga vs. Felix Trinidad. Trinidad will be coming out of retirement to make his long awaited return to the sport of boxing, Mayorga will be moving up two weight divisions to meet Trinidad.

BoxingScene sat down with the madman from Nicaragua to answer a few questions about his upcoming superfight with Trinidad.

BoxingScene: Do you think that Trinidad will try and fight you head on in the ring or do you think he will try to stay away by boxing?

Mayorga: Trinidad is a bitch, of course he will run. He knows that I am coming into this fight to send him back into retirement. When we met for the promotion of the fight, I saw that he was already afraid. When a fighter is afraid before the fight even takes place, you know that he is already at a great disadvantage.

BoxingScene: There are many that feel that you are making a mistake by moving up two weight divisions to face Trinidad. Do you think that you should have tested the waters at 160 pounds prior to facing Tito?

CLICK HERE FOR FULL STORY

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Is this guy nuts? Extra motivation for Trinidad. Call him "over the hill", call him "over-rated", don't call him a "bitch." He'll probably come into this fight in the best shape of his career with only one goal, to rip Mayorga's head off. Not a smart move in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by truenorth
Is this guy nuts? Extra motivation for Trinidad. Call him "over the hill", call him "over-rated", don't call him a "bitch." He'll probably come into this fight in the best shape of his career with only one goal, to rip Mayorga's head off. Not a smart move in my opinion.

Mayorga is sooooooooo dead.

Nobody calls a puerto rican a bitch and lives another day, especially in boxing.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Nobody calls anybody that is big and strong a bitch, unless they have a deathwish. He'll be really pissed off at being called that, and Mayorga is gonna get his face smashed in. I think that it really takes a whiny little bitch, to call another guy who you are fighting a bitch.

new topics

top topics

join